Monday, April 14, 2008

In addition to blog crushes

I may or may not be nursing my own real life crush on a very tall, very cute Bulgarian boy (Hi! I told you I was gushing about you. Are your ears still burning?)

And because I had a very lovely weekend (wink wink, nudge nudge) I am finding it terribly difficult to muster my normal righteous outrage, though there is PLENTY to be outraged at. Like...

Obama doesn't just think women should only have "some control over their own bodies" but he also can't seem to spit out the word rape when women "sometimes in certain situations may not be able to protect themselves from having unprotected sex". Let's see if we can elucidate the point for him. Being forced to have sex that you don't want to have is rape. It's always rape. It's not kinda not being in control. I somehow doubt Barry would call it "being unable to protect himself from having unprotected sex" if he was forcefully fucked up the ass by the deliverance guys.

Oh look- I guess I can dig up some righteous indignation even after all.

No comments: