Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dear Obamabots:

Someone has already used the "you're with us or against us" ploy.

Sure- some people may be voting for Hillary instead of Barry because she is white, just like the many many obnoxious white frat boys that are voting for your messiah because he has a penis.

I am not one of those Hillary voters (and I think there are fewer of those types of voters than you would like. The real racists are voting for McCain). I have yet to meet a single person voting for Hillary purely because she is white.

Actually,

should Obama be the democratic nominee I will no longer have a place in the Democratic party. I do not vote against my own self -interest. I do not vote for sexists. So I won't be voting for McCain either.



Instead I'll go vote for a real progressive, who happens to be both a woman and black.

Damn, what are you gonna call me now that racist doesn't fit?



No comments: