Friday, February 08, 2008

I'm back!

With a working computer- IN MY OWN HOUSE! It has been exactly one month since I sat in my chair, feet propped up on my desk and keyboard in my lap typing away. Damn it feels good.

Now I've been thinking that maybe, just maybe I've been too hard on you boys. So I have a proposition. You find me one instance of a main stream male politician or media figure complaining about the sexist tactics used against Hillary. Just one. It can be print, blog, video, a transcript. Whatever. And I'll take back telling you to go fuck yourselves. Just one guy who publically decries the misogyny corps Hillary bashing, and I will be impressed.

Just one. If this is an election that really isn't about sexism, it should be easy to find a male public figure who thinks that Hillary nutcrackers are disgusting. Just one.

Just one. I would love to be proved wrong. I would love to be told that all this hate that is spewed towards women isn't real. I can fix that. But without some people with penises who are willing to publically cry bullshit, we women can't fight sexism by ourselves.

Just one.

No comments: