Tuesday, December 25, 2007

The road to good intentions is paved in hell

So I spent last night taking the big memory card for my phone, converting it to work on the Kid's phone and loading it up with mountains of music he can shake his tale feather too. I made sure he has The Sun is a MAss by TMBGs, and a bunch of the GoGos and the Donnas and Franz Ferdinand. And Keane. The Kid looks like a junior version of Keane's lead singer and he can sing just like him too.

So then I stole the Kid's phone, replaced his memory card and loaded up a silly picture of the two of us from a happier Christmas as his new wallpaper. That was all I could do for him.

He was happy-ish. He was glad to have all the music, but a week or two ago the Kid dumped his headphones on milk. So he can't listen to the music. I didn't know this (of course, headphones have not been a priority).

So I spent a good chunk of the night working on a present he can't actually use. Sweet. Broke and useless.

No comments: