So about a decade ago I was tagged by the lovely Konagod to do the 8 things meme.
Since I suck like a hoover and blow like a fill in the blank, I'm just now getting around to it.
Here's da rules
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and that they should read your blog.
5. 8 is a magic number. Not three.
I tag back Brandann, Sir Robin, Ben, Wonder, Scarred, the other Ben, Chelle and Candi Cane
1)I have an irrational fear of walking barefoot on grass and swimming in water that might have "stuff" in it. I HATE the idea that tiny things I can't see might be touching my feet.
2) When I was in high school I blew off Bud Bundy (David Faustino) at an underage dance club
3) I've made cookies for Paul Newman- twice.
4) When I am about to slam someone's arguments I start out with a very polite "I suppose, but"
5) I am a giant slob. I use the excuse that I am breaking with traditional feminine roles so that I don't have to clean
6) I have a collection of porn mags from around the world. My favorite is gay Japanese manga.
7) I am always thinking of things that would go on a personalized t-shirt. The banner and name for this blog came from a t-shirt I made after a drunken party conversation. It's my version of "that would be a great name for a band"
8) I might have earned myself the reputation of being "that girl that dates all the professors" but I'm not telling.