Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brain not work so well

I am taking new meds that make me sleepy like a heroin addict, so no substantial posts for you (all 3 of you). Instead you get a meme hijacked from ShapelyProse.

The rules are that you type the answers into a Google image search and pick a picture on the first page.

Age at next birthday




Place I want to go someday



Favorite place (I cheated- this is a picture I took in Rome. I liked it better than the Google pics)



Favorite object




Favorite food (I'm cheating cause I've got 3 in there- proscuitto, olives and CHEESE ! It;s CHEESE Grommit!)



Favorite animal



Favorite color (duh!)


The town I was born in


The town where I live now



The name of a pet



The first name of a past love (hahahaha- he's a freaking clown!)



My best friend's nickname


My screen name


My first name


My middle name

My last name


My bad habit(s)


My first job


My Grandmother's first name


My College Major

No comments: