Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Shorter Jonah Goldberg..

John Edwards doesn't really care about the poor cause he has money.

Hey Jonah- Are any of the other candidates, Dem or Rep, male or female, black or white, rich or richer- talking about the poor? Anyone? No.

Hey Jonah- when Obama's campaign callers keep stalking me for funds I tell them over and over again that I make Welfare level wages- their response is to tell me about programs that Obama supports that have nothing to do with my income level- cause I am that poor. Then the ask me for just a little donation, just $25 dollars or something.

Hillary's people do the same thing.

You know who doesn't- John Fricken' Edwards somehow gets that someone making under $15000 a year couldn't afford to contribute money to his campaign but would still support his campaign.

Hey Jonah- who in this country has made money without getting it in some way, manner, shape or form from poor people? Who?

John Edwards is the ONLY candidate (ok- Kucinich too- but viable candidate) who is trying to put some of that money back.

No comments: