Sunday, May 07, 2006

Miss Indiana Wetpanties!


My friend, The Naughty Professor, and I are planning a trip to the Yucatan peninsula this summer and are thinking of a visit to a newly discovered archeological site in northern Guatemala.

I have this "uhm" problem with archeological sites. I get a little excited (man you should have seen how wiggly I got at the Roman Forum). Think of it like funeral sex. You are surrounded by decay and death and all your little brain can think of is defying the inevitable.

So the Naughty Professor has called me Miss Indiana Wetpanties. I am good with a whip, but I think that just makes me Laura Croft. I haven't got the chest hair to be Indy- thank god.

1 comment:

The Red Queen said...

I'm so jealous- I haven't gotten to go to Spain yet but I am dying to.Maybe that will be Summer 07's trip. Thanks for the lovely pics.